Thursday, September 27, 2007

GibLink - The Excitement Is Building

Hello Again Friends and Associates Worldwide,

I cannot describe the excitement that we are experiencing as the new
gibLink program spreads across the world.

How confident am I about this program? VERY!!!

Here are just a few of the hundreds of messages that are already
posted in the gibLink forum...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Everyone,

My name is Kim Neal and I am from the oldest city on the Mississippi River - Natchez, MS

I have been involved in networking since the early to mid 70's with the likes of A.L. Williams (now Primerica) and Herbalife. I've watched the industry evolve over the years and I really like what I see here at Giblink.

We are all fortunate to be here in the beginning.
------------------------------------------------

Hi Giblinkers,
Hullo everyone, Kerri here. I just joined yesterday, pretty excited about this opportunity.
I believe this is definite going to be big.

Really happy to be here! The giblink is such an awesome idea.
Hope to learn from everyone.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an incredible program,
I have never seen anything like it and we are excited to get this thing rolling and watch it develop into a megalithic global community and profit sharing company

Let's get rockin'
John & Vicki
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone!
Welcome to this most incredible and very fortunate opportunity!
My name is Brandi, and I've been working my way around this site, and it is so exciting! I love what I am seeing, and can't wait for the launch.
Add me to your network and IM and lets chat! And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Have a great day, hope to talk to you all soon!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Everyone,
My name is, Nancy Stamm from Bakersfield California. I am a widow BUT I feel like I have just found a new extended family from all over the WORLD!!

Thank you Giblink founders, this is going to be the answer to so many peoples prayers!!! I am soooo EXCITED!

Cheers;
Nancy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello:

I'm amazed...and that is not easily accomplished. I'm a lawyer, writer and entrepreneur... and successful...and I've also been involved in MLM for 15 years. I've had the good fortune to have been an integral part of a couple of hugely successful companies...however, I've not seen anything move this fast. The founders have put something together here that has the potential to be the social/business networking leader in a few short years. All of the elements of success are here. This is so easily duplicatable that even the top "networking pros" are impressed...and they are getting involved...by the hundreds. Only time will tell if this "vertical" or straight line compensation structure can truly succeed where others have not, but at this juncture...the ship is running under full sail and the winds are strong. I, like all of you, look forward to the official launch to see where the ship may take us.

Warren Shulman
Atlanta,Georgia
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi All,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Tim Swoveland.

I am extremely excited about GinLink and all of us working together.

I am from Woodhaven, Michigan.

Goal is to become a full time marketer, I feel with Giblink that goal with become a reality.

Tim
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone, Rosella Towers here from Vancouver, BC. This is an amazing plan isn't it. I'm just getting to know my way around the very impressive website. Looking forward to a really fun and profitable time with all of you.

Cheers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello to Everyone! My name is Karen Frank and I live in beautiful Burnaby, BC, Canada. I am very excited to be part of Giblink...FINALLY somebody got it right! The compensation plan absolutely rocks, and I am looking forward to meeting many new friends and business associates. I wish everybody the best of luck!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Everyone,

My name is Claire and I'm from New York and I'm
soooooooo excited about this business opportunity.

Giblink/Gibline has thought of everything!

And the compensation plan should cause a Gibline
feeding frenzy

Good luck to everyone!

Claire

=============

To join this amazing opportunity click here:

http://www.gibline.com/imsgold

Step 1 - Click on the link at the bottom of the page which
says "Clich here for more info"

Step 2 - Click on any of the join links that you see on the
next page or on any page as you explore the site.

Step 3 - At the pre-registration page you will click on the
link which says "If you would like to pre-register now please
click here."

Step 4 - Fill out the form carefully, watch for updates and tell others.

Those who wish to take advantage of my offer can respond by replying
to this message. I will reply asap to let you know whether or not you are
among the first 20 respondents.

========================
NEW CONFERENCE FACILITY

GibLink has quickly joined forces with the TalkShoe conference service.
To attend tonight's call or any future call please click on my home page...

http://www.gibline.com/imsgold/home.html

and then click on the "Next Episode" link found in the lower right corner
of the page. Tonight's call will focus on the Revenue Sharing Plan. About
15 minutes before the next episode (call) begins, it will say "Live Now".
To listen to the call, simply click on that link when it says “Live Now”
and a few seconds after buffing, the call will stream directly to your
computer.


To Your Success!

Tyler W. Cant
Another Great Money Maker that is Fr.ee!
http://www.dealdotcom.com/invite/6618

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Feed Shark