Friday, January 12, 2007

How I Market To Leads Successfully!

I thought it would be nice to post a Step by Step instructions of how I market to Biz Opp Leads.

So I'm going to be as precise as possible so that you can easily see what I do each day to build my list from Leads.

First you need to buy Leads. As I have posted already the best place to purchase High Quality Biz Opp Leads is from Digital Ad Gear. I purchase the 5 Leads per Penny as I'm getting GREAT Results from these leads.

==> http://www.digitaladgear.com/a/14/ld

Digital Ad Gear has been around for many years and have always delivered Top Quality Marketing Solutions! Their Leads have been so responsive that Digital Ad Gear Leads are the only source of Leads that I use now! Plus at 5 leads per penny and a guarantee that the leads are 100% Deliverable, how can you go wrong!

Now if you have your own Lead Source that you are happy with then great as you can use those Leads as well.

Next you need an Email System where you can import your leads so that you can send and email campaign to those leads. The system I use and Highly Recommend is MLMPowermarketing.

==> http://www.mlmpowermarketing.com/2305

MLMPowermarketing will allow you to import leads each day as long as the leads have an IP Address, and Date/Time Stamp. MLMPM has several different packages ranging from $14.95 per month to $200.00 per month and that depends on how many leads you want to import each day!

I recommend the $29.95 per month as that will allow you to import 7,500 leads per day! This will be a great start to start building your business!!

Now MLMPM also has Dozens of email campaigns already setup that you can use. Here are examples of some of the email campaigns:

Generic Business Email
Generic Sales Email
GDI (Global Domain International)
Fruta Vida
The Country Club
Amigo Health
Automatic Builder
Pre-Paid Legal - Member Emails
Pre-Paid Legal - Associate Emails

The above are just a small sample of the emails campaigns that are available in the Back Office. All email campaigns are fully customizable as well plus of course you can setup your own email campaign.

The email campaign that I use the 'Generic Business Email' campaign as you can use this series to promote any Online Business. Plus this series pulls very well as it is not a Sales pitch typ ad! This series talks about the advantages of having your own Home Based Business. When you go to setup the email series in MLMPM it asks for the URL you want to promote so all you do is enter the URL and Poof the email campaign is setup. There are a total of 10 emails that go out to your leads over a 28 day period. You can add more if you like!

Now the URL I use to promote in MLMPM is to a Lead Capture Page or Squeeze Page. The idea here is to get your leads to go to the Squeeze Page and subscribe to your List! So what I'm doing here is finding out from the Leads that I'm importing which ones are REALLY interested in making money from home or in Online Marketing!! So now I have turned my Leads into a list of qualified prospects!!! This is how the Heavy Hitters Market!

Here are examples of Squeeze Pages that I use to build my List:

1.) http://www.imsmarketing.biz/ACS.html

2.) http://acsclick.com/go.php?5641

Here are Examples of Squeeze Pages that you can use from MLMPowermarketing:

1.) http://www.worldbizbuilders.com/2305.php

2.) http://www.worldbizbuilders.com/p2305.php

3.) http://www.worldbizbuilders.com/moneyonline2305.php

Anyway I hope you get the picture as all I'm doing is driving the leads to a Squeeze Page to get the ones that are interested in Making Money to subscribe into ME!!!

To help you with this process MLMPowermarketing gives you some other EXCELLENT tools to help you turn the leads into Prospects. First MLMPM tracks for all your leads which ones Opened and email, and which leads clicked on the URL you are promoting. This way you can follow up with these leads seperately! For example lets say a lead Clicked on a link but did not subscribe. Well you can contact that lead and ask why?

Also MLMPM has a tool called Premium Lead Email Blaster. What this does is allow you to send One email per day manually to all the Leads that have either Opened an email, or Clicked on the URL you are promoting! Again this is very powerfull stuff and will help you turn your leads into prospects.

Now you have to understand MLMPowermarketing is not really a full featured Auto-Responder system! MLMPM is a Full Featured Online Bulk Email system that will follow up with your leads for at least 30 Days. If a lead does not either open an email or click on a link then that lead is deleted from the system. Also you can't get leads to subscribe to MLMPM. The only way you can get a lead into the MLMPM system is by importing the leads.

So what I do is use the HTML Subscription Form of the Autoresponder system I use on my Squeeze Pages. For example if a lead subscribes on the following Squeeze Page then that lead will be added to my Royal Responder system:

==> http://www.imsmarketing.biz/ACS.html

Now Royal Responder is an excellent Full Featured AutoResponder where I maintain my Contact Lists so I can send out information of new programs or tips on how to market online. Now you can use ANY AutoResponder system that you are happy with!! Allot of my Contacts use GetResponse, or Aweber which are both excellent systems.

Like I said I like Royal Responder as it has a great deliverability rate, and my emails go out really fast to my lists. If you are interested in taking a look at Royal Responder then click here:

==> http://www.royal-responder.com/rsp-cgi/a/clickthru.cgi?id=IMSGold

Here is a TIP on how to be successfull with Online Marketing. When joining or looking at certain Online Business Opportunities make sure that they have Lead Capture Pages, or Squeeze Pages that you can use to drive traffic to! This way when you market the Opportunity you accomplich the following:

- You capture the Contact Information of the Prospect
- You can easily follow-up with the prospect to increase conversion rates
- You are building your list

In summary all I'm doing above is this:

- Importing Leads into MLMPowermarketing
- MLMPowermarketing sends my leads to the URL I'm promoting
- Interested Leads Subscribe to my Royal Responder System
- Royal Responder manages my list and sends Back-End offers

As you can see my system is VERY Easy and VERY Effective. Anyone can do this and the best part it works! Just to let you know Allot of the Top Online Marketers use MLMPowermarketing because this system is a VERY Powerfull marketing tool that is very easy to use!

The online Business Opportunity that I promote to my leads everyday is Affiliate Cash Secrets. The reasons are because Affiliate Cash Secrets gives you a Lead Captures Page that you can attach to any AutoResponder system. Plus Affiliate Cash Secrets will be providing Allot more Lead Capture pages for different Online Programs. The marketing training that you get with Affiliate Cash Secrets is the Best that I have ever seen!!

Affiliate Cash Secrets has taught me how to generate Traffic, earn money from Adsense, and ClickBank sales, and how to properly Build your own list. If you want a good place to start your Online Business then Affiliate Cash Secrets is the place to go!

==> http://www.imsmarketing.biz/ACS.html

Please feel free to leave comments and if you have any questions please email me!

Sincerely,

Tyler
IMSGold

2 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger vox said...

Hi


It sounds very logic and easy and
they already have marketing emails for GDI of which I am the member.
Thanks for good tip.

Boris

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Karthigeyan said...

I felt encouraged and jubliant to read your blog,nobody gives the marketing concept in such details. I would like to learn more similar stuff please continue the good work. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Feed Shark