Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Build Your Online Empire with Leads!

There are many ways to drive traffic to your website but one method that does not get talked about alot is purchasing Leads.

Most people ask the question of whether purchasing Leads actually works in Building your contact List?

The answer is YES!

I use leads allot and I get great results from purchasing and emailing to leads! First thing you have to understand is that if you are going to buy leads you must make sure of the following issues:

- The Lead Source Company is a reputable, and reliable company
- The Leads have not been sold more than ONCE!
- The Leads are true Optin Biz Opp leads
- The leads don't contain Spam email addresses
- The Leads have all Contact information including IP Address, Date/Time Stamp
- The Leads email addresses have all been verified and cleaned
- Any Bad Leads will be replaced

There are other issues but the ones listed above are the most important. Also never buy leads or join MLM programs where leads are the Product. The reason is the Leads that are given out in these types of programs are of very poor quality!

When buying leads you want to buy leads from a Company that specializes in the Sale of Leads and other Marketing Services. In other words buy leads from a REAL Lead Supply Company!

I purchase my Leads from a Marketing Company called Digital Ad Gear. Digital Ad Gear specializes in supplying it's customers with Leads, and other Online marketing Services like Bulk Email campaigns. The Leads are what I like the best as the Quality of the Leads is by far the best I have ever found. Believe me when I tell you this as I have tried Dozens of different Lead Sources!!!

Here is the link for Digital Ad Gear:

==> http://www.digitaladgear.com/a/14/ld

Now on average Good Marketers will tell you that if you get about 0.01% Open Email Rate with the leads you are using then you are doing quite well. Now the results I'm getting with Digital Ad Gear Leads on average is between 0.6% to over 1.0%, and from that I'm getting about a 40% to 50% Click Thru rates. These are phenomenal results and that is why I purchase around 200,000 leads from Digital Ad Gear per month!!!

When I email to my leads I direct my leads to a Lead Capture Page (Squeeze Page) where they can subscribe to my Newsletter on Marketing. Each day I email to about 10,000 leads and on average I get between 15 to 25 new Subscribers!!!

As you can see using leads can be a great way to build your List and a very affordable way as well.

For $100.00 you can purchase 50,000 leads! All 50,000 leads are deliverable and you can generate allot of business with these leads. Remember these leads are TRUE Optin Biz Opp leads!! Digital Ad Gear are the only Leads that I use now as the results have been great!

I'm generating ClickBank Sales almost everyday now while I'm building my list everyday at the same time.

http://www.digitaladgear.com/a/14/ld

I'm not going to tell you how much money you will make or how much money I'm making! I will tell you though that I am making money with these leads and building a huge Contact List at the same time.

Here are some tips on how to be successfull with Leads:

- The first email you send to the leads should not be a Sales Pitch type email!
- Send an email that introduces yourself and offer the leads something of value for Free!
- In your email direct your Leads to a Squeeze Page where they subscribe to get more infomation or the Free Value Added product or service.
- Try to build a relationship with your Leads first before you try and sell them something!

If you follow the above steps you will find that you will make more sales and build your contact list allot faster!

Digital Ad Gear offers alot of different Marketing services even an Auto-Responder System where you can import and email them!! There are VERY FEW reliable Auto-Responder Systems that allow you to import Leads!!!

Please take a look at Digital Ad Gear and get familiar with the other Products and services that are available:

http://www.digitaladgear.com/a/14

I use all types of different Online Marketing methods to drive Targeted Traffic to my Lead Capture Page but the one thing that Leads do is give me guaranteed results everytime. The reason for the great results is that the Leads I use are High Quality true Optin Biz Opp Leads!

Remember marketing is a simple numbers game! The more leads you buy the more sales you make! I know a few top marketers that are buying over 1 Million Leads per month!! So obviously emailing to Leads is a good way to Market Online!

If you are worried about Spam complaints don't! I have emailed to over 500,000 leads and never have had ONE Spam complaint from these leads!!!

If you are interested in learning more about Online Marketing and using a Total Automated Marketing system then please go to this site and subscribe:

http://www.imsmarketing.biz/ACS.html


Just so you know I send all my leads to this site and all my other traffic as well. This is a good example of what a good Lead Capture page looks like!

Sincerely,

Tyler
IMSGold

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Feed Shark