Saturday, February 03, 2007

Is Paid Surveys etc. The Real Deal?..Find out Here!

Fellow internet marketer,

Let's get something dead straight before we start.

I hate those "Make $500-$3000 a week in your jammies" ads . I hate them more than you do, and I always have.

It must have been about three weeks ago now, I was browsing the web when I got an e-mail from a friend raving about this new Paid Surveys web site called "Paid Surveys etc."

Now, my friend is actually someone whose opinion I trust, which is the only reason I clicked on the link in the first place. And here I am...

Well, let me explain. I am an entrepreneur, and I dish $1000's of dollars a month on verifying work at home sites, (giving me a return of about $4000 a month on average). In short, I know what I am doing (in fact, if you've been searching for a work at home guide, there is a good chance you already own my guide, but that's another story).

But, I have never been a big fan of Paid Surveys - either i'm too lazy to do all the survey work, or all the ones i've encountered don't pay much. But it sure does sound good on a sales letter... and lots of newbies see "get paid $3000/week just doing surveys from your home!", and think "wow! That's a lot of money! Here are my credit card details".

Then, the same guys who bought the subscription realizes that the surveys don't pay out didly for the site he was on - only after wasting their cash on the subscription... and then, the next site comes out and the cycle repeats itself...

Great for the guys who made the subscription - pretty crappy for the poor newbie who bought it.

So, you can imagine my thoughts when I got my friend's e-mail recommending Paid Surveys etc.. As I say, it was only because he was normally spot-on that I even clicked away.

When I reached the Paid Surveys etc. web site, I was actually pretty impressed with the sales copy, and even more impressed with some of the features that they offer - Focus group subscription, paid forum moderating, etc..

But, again, I have to be honest with you...,

At this point, I still thought to myself, "not bad , lots of features, this might pay out well ... but yet again, i'm not gonna waste another buck to get the same paid survey sites... so forget it".

And that was that; I left the site... but a few days later my friend e-mailed me, letting me know he had used Paid Surveys etc. for an hour and a half and was about $80 up. He also said that I needed to drop what I was doing and get the subscription. So, I spent the excess in my Paypal account and half-heartedly purchased my copy of Paid Surveys etc..

Just so you know, I only purchased because... well, money isn't too much of an issue for me, and I was about to file it away on my to-do list when my friend started up again - in fact he pestered the hell out of me to master it once I had it!

So, I decided to give him a chance, and make full use of Paid Surveys etc.... so I sat down for an hour to play around tinkered with the site...

Is it a scam?.. - read on...

Is Paid Surveys Etc really the highest paying survey site on the web?

Is Paid Surveys Etc really that much better than the rest?

...And does it actually make me REAL money?...

Keep reading to find out the truth!

In the end, it took me two days to fully gauge the whole spectrum of "getting paid to do "_____" (you fill in the blank).. - two full days to ignore the noise and focus on the signal, and really understand what works with Paid Surveys etc. and what doesn't. Because, believe me this is a bit of a beast.

....................

Just so you don't think I am exaggerating the scale of Paid Surveys etc., here are some of the features of Paid Surveys etc.. Remember, each one is practically a separate piece of software in itself:

1. Get Paid to Drive Your Car - Throw a sticker on your car, and drive around! Its as easy as that.

2. Get Paid to Eat at your Favorite Restaurants - Make money while you fill up for the day! You're naturally going to eat right? Might even eat out? Well now its time to get some money back. Eat at your favorite restaurants, write up a review, and get paid within days. Simple as that. Go out every day, and the meals pay for themselves! FACT: Most Americans eat dinner out 4 times a week. A family of 4 spends just around $35 a sitting. FACT: You will never find a company paying out this much anywhere else, because no-one else is offering this amount. And they probably won't for fear of losing a big chunk of their profits. So it's your only chance to ever learn about it.

3. Get Paid to Read Your Email - Check your email? Easy as it sounds, you can setup 3 or 4 browsers checking email simultaneously and just rake in the dough. You can make a real killing doing this. If you have a fast computer, open up your email in 10 browser windows and just start opening up emails.


As you can see, Paid Surveys etc. is practically monstrous. In fact, each of the above features is practically a subscription in itself.

And, by the time I got my head around it, I needed a rest. But, I quickly focused in on the features that would work for me, and within a few days I started taking Paid Surveys etc. to the next level..

"But now for the ultimate question - is Paid Surveys Etc the same as the rest paying 50 cents a survey? The results are in..."

While I haven't changed my tune re: Paid Surveys in general, there is something very, very interesting that I learned from Paid Surveys etc. - if you realize it. And none of the others let you do this. If it wasn't for this, the results I am about to disclose would not have happened.

And the funny thing is, very few Paid Surveys etc. users even know about it... but I will return to that point. For now, let's discuss those all important results.

I ended up putting up 2 ads on each of my cars for a total of 4 ads. I drive about 2 hours a day, on the weekends less. This brings me in $150 a week alone.

I also eat Lunch and Dinner out just about every day. My wife and I love to visit new restaurants, and we feel important like we're "real" food critics. The meals we eat pay for themselves, and we make over $250 a week, after the cost of the food.

I also spend about 2-3 hours every day doing the paid survey sections and that brings in approximately - another $500/week in my pocket.

My time with Paid Surveys ETC has been very profitable - and I am now a convert. Paid Surveys etc. can finally get some rest, knowing I have put an end to my vendetta against Paid Surveys. At first glance, PSE users everywhere can break out the party hats....

Have some fun for a change making money from home and join Paid Surveys etc. right now. If you join now you will get a 50% discount off the One-Time fee!

Click Here To Join: Paid Surveys etc.

To Your Online Success!

Tyler W. Cant
Number 1 Lead Generater Online!..Period!
http://www.mlmpowermarketing.com/2305







1 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Duane said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Feed Shark